Music is the key to your soul.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
"The only way to find happiness; is to risk being completely cut open."--I.M.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Uggh. Monday.

I feel like whining. I have never been so tired in my whole life.
Me and some friends decided to go to the Hot Pots (the heber ones) last night.
it was way fun. Besides the fact that we went at 1:00 in the morning.. and didn't get
home until 3:30 in the morning. I am the only one out of those friends who had school
the next day. Not fair. I can't wait to be done with this business.
Mehh.
I'm not really feelin' the blog today. I've been looking at others, and seriously all of them
are either...oh look at my fifth baby! or let's talk about jesus. Does my blog even have
a purpose? Perhaps not.
Oh Well (;

-peace.

1 comment:

  1. I just stalked you on facebook and found your blog. Glad you had fun with your friends! Good luck finishing school. You can check out my blog--warning--all it talks about are my kids and Jesus!!!! Love your guts! spencerandjuliann.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete